There are no clouds without data centers, and nowadays all data centers need to be hyper converged. Our organization feels that we must honor and dedicate genuine effort into supporting the technologies that power the internet and all technological progress.
Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI) is now unstoppable in the data center market. Its benefits in terms of cost and performance are now unequivocable.
The future is software defined. Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) is what most enterprises are aspiring to. The market is becoming increasingly competitive and we welcome that.
Discrete data center solutions will become less common, as the clear symbiosis of hardware and software for the SDDC is becoming evident.
Machine learning and AI are revolutionizing the life of Data Center administrators, allowing them to look at the big picture and drive further organizational efficiencies and risk mitigation. Increased adoption of Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence is happening now.
This is the heartbeat of the internet and enables all our society to function.
The opportunity and the implications of partnering in this exciting field are vast and of crucial importance to the world’s future prosperity and security.
The Tortora Brayda Data Center and Hyper Converged Infrastructure Think Tank is divided into two councils: Technology Channel & Alliances, and Government. Each council runs in parallel and meets on a quarterly basis. At the start of the calendar year council members vote on the focus areas below. Tortora Brayda Partnership Excellence will provide Council members with broad insights from expert panel research on Focus areas, these will form the basis for the discussions and deliberations of the councils. The objective will be for the council to produce and publish a quarterly report outlining best practices and recommending actionable plans that would benefit the private and public strategy.
Each Council will also vote for four UN Sustainable Development Goals to discuss one at each quarterly session and brainstorm on how partnerships can help achieve the goals, and what each member can do to influence this success.
- Commercial operationalization of multi vendor strategic alliances
- Leveraging joint channels
- Stimulate partner growth and business innovation through strategic alliances
- Effective partner marketing for hyper converged infrastructure.
- AI and the software defined data center – The alignment, opportunity and go to market.
- Leveraging distribution for the long tail
- Successful white space penetration strategies through channel
- How distribution is adapting to the new normal
- Effective partner transformation: from on-premise to subscription
- Broadening your partner ecosystem
- Making partner marketing work
- Cutting through the noise: standing out in your partner’s vendor portfolio
- Promoting software defined data centers in state government
- Working with government data center partners
- Working with private sector data center partners
- Protect software intellectual property from reverse engineering
- Support the government to develop partnerships with like-minded countries, industry, civil society, and other stakeholders to advance human rights and Internet freedom globally
- Promote and accelerate international hyper converged infrastructure business by leveraging channel relationships
- Partnering between Industry and Academia to build and accelerate the effectiveness of new data center innovation talent
- Providing fast tracking and funding facilitation for innovators
- Value proposition development. Improve messaging for collaboration between government and industry
- Building trust in (public /private) partnerships
- Further stimulate innovation
- Leverage FED/SLED procurement to stimulate innovative private sector and support individual vendors