Artificial intelligence is seen by the United Nations as a force for good. The United Nations Technology agency, the International Telecommunications Union, created an internal entity named AI for Good.
AI for Good has the backing of these 38 UN agencies
CALL FOR SUBMISSION – CLOSED
Visit again for the next contest.
- AI for Good seeks to align the power of Artificial Intelligence with the achievement of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- We have less than 10 years (by 2030) to solve the 17 identified United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- As a partner of the AI for Good Global Summit, Tortora Brayda Partnership Excellence coordinates and supports the AI for Good Silicon Valley Innovation Factory.
- Specifically, our organization will be coordinating, supporting, the AI for Good Innovation Factory.
- Innovation Factory is a contest launched by AI for Good at a global level, the winner will win a highly coveted, enviable, and mediatic prize, having won the endorsement of the United Nations. The best teams will then compete in the Grand Pitching Finale in November 2020.
- The Tortora Brayda AI Think Tank community will be invited to participate by submitting entries to the Silicon Valley Innovation Factory contest. Entries will be solicited across the United States, and our Silicon Valley-based organization will be screening and shortlisting entries for the attention of the AI for Good Global Summit.
“This Summit can help ensure that Artificial Intelligence charts the course that benefits humanity and bolsters our shared values. The United Nations stands ready to be a universal platform for discussion together let us make sure we use AI to enhance human dignity and serve the global goods”
-António Guterres, Secretary-General, United Nations
Ultimately, our partnership with AI for Good will galvanize multistakeholder collaboration and drive a surge in private sector innovation to directly benefit the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Through AI for Good by the year 2030, together we will have established the programs to achieve synergy on those SDG goals successfully. AI technology innovators will seek to find ways to use their revolutionary and breakthrough technologies to disrupt the status quo and improve the state of the world.
Tortora Brayda Partnership Excellence are proud to be a pivotal partner for this commendable United Nations initiative.