Performance-focused and visionary Mentor / Business / IT leader credited with MM-dollar savings through enterprise-level technology utilization and exceptional strategy development. A Big-picture thinker, who confidently champions business objectives with focused business acumen, vendor negotiations, on-shore and offshore development.
Dynamic management career with strong leadership, problem solving, planning, risk management, team-building and project management skills. Recruit, develop, motivate and retain diverse staff, structuring them into teams that deliver results and savings. Full P&L responsibility. Proven record of execution in very large complex environments.
I love working with external / internal customers and partners, bringing innovative solutions to market, creating new businesses by investing in early-stage start-ups. Founded multiple companies with successful exits.
Adviser / Board Member for startups based in North America, Asia-Pacific and India focused on high-tech, strategy, operations.
Frequent speaker at Harvard Business School, NASSCOM and United Nations events.
Specialties: Core Competencies
- Investing, Angel Fund Raising
- Long Term and Short Term Strategic Planning & Vision
- Sustainable Efficiency & Productivity Improvements
- Corporate wide Large-Scale Project & General Management
- Cross-cultural integration into corporate goals
- IT Organization Leadership
- Architecture & Integration
- Enterprise Planning
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership